2016. március 19., szombat

I just want some peace of mind [NSFW]

Hello Everyone. I'm 19, and had my first sexual experience at the age of 17.I'm going to get right to the point, I'm worried I have HIV. I know what most are going to say, "Get tested, it's the only way to know!" and I realize that. I am unable to get tested at the moment, because I am abroad northern Canada and won't return to the states for a couple weeks. I know it's impossible to provide a 100% accurate answer, but I'm just looking for some sort of peace of mind to get me through these couple weeks.First of all, I have ALWAYS been a total top. And I've always used a condom. Well, except for two times:The first time, I went to a gay bath house in NYC (never going again) and had sex with a young guy about my age. We used a condom, but towards the end I took it off so I could ejaculate, preferably on his chest. At the last possible second, he grabbed my dicked and inserted it into his butt again. I know it sounds funny, but actualy I'm not even 100% sure it was in. I know I should have stopped him, but I didn't. It was only for a couple seconds. About 4-5 days later, I came down with a fever, terrible sore throat, and headache. Is it possible to have symptoms that early? Then a couple days later, a few folks in my circle of friends had a fever, but no sore throat, so I thought it was just a bug going around. I went to the clinic to get tested for strep and mono, and it came back negative. Doc said it was probably a virus. Those were the only symtoms I had, and they cleared up within a couple days.My second risky encounter happened two weeks ago.I went to a guys apartment. He was supposed to buy condoms, but he didn't. Again, I should have walked away, but I didn't. And I feel sick because of it. We had sex for a while, no condom. I never ejaculated inside him, and it wasn't rough. He hasn't had sex very often, so he said. (He was really tight). And he insisted he was clean of any disease.About a week later, I had a small rash on my arm, near my armpit. It was very itchy at first. A week later it was cleared up. No other symtoms at all.Perhaps I'm too paranoid. But this has been consuming my mind 24-7.I've read that most people who get HIV don't get symtoms, then I read other places that 85% of them do. I'm very confused.Any insight you guys could provide, I would greatly appreciate.Thank you !btw, I marked this NSFW for my describing my sexual encounter. I'm not sure if that was needed but I wanted to be sure.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése