2016. március 9., szerda

Can you guys help me come up with plans for a first date? Info inside..

It's been a while since I dated anyone, but I have a date on Saturday with a boy from Tinder (lol) we matched a while ago, talked for a bit, stopped talking for a few weeks, and i messaged him again today asking him to hang out. I think the plan is for him to come over my place on Saturday, (which i know isn't the best for a first date) so I want to come up with something interesting/fun to do and that could get us talking and get to know each other. We're both video game nerds lol but I don't want to just play video games with him....I have 2 room mates that will also be there. Hmm maybe a game of cards against humanity or something? lol help me out here gays, I mean guys. :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése