2016. március 23., szerda

Anal for the first time

Again, the same problem. Sorry guys! I just can't find the right answer. I'm a 19 yo virgin. I met a great guy on Grindr (don't judge me, please - relationship is the last thing I need right now). I want to try anal sex with him. I asked him how should I prepare for that. He said that I should do enema a few hours before sex and before that day I should eat only easily digested foods....Well, I want to try but I'm not going to do that. I won't even try douching. That's not where your shit is stored. My poop has solid form. Isn't enough to go to the toilet when I feel I need it? Of course I would wash area outside. But nothing inside. I've started to eat flaxseed for more fiber.Has anyone of you had anal sex as a bottom without douching/enema and without any shame situations?Also, I asked how top prepare for that and he replied "well...". Well, that's not fair! :pSorry for my English.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése