2017. november 22., szerda

Talks of my boyfriend wanting to move in with me.

I’ve been in a serious committed relationship for a little over 7 months. I moved from Indiana to Florida to be near him, but we live an hour away from each other. We’ve been having talks of having himself move in with me the last month or so. We both want to move in with each other. He currently lives with his parents and has never lived on his own. He wants the ability to see his friends or go to lunch with his mom without an hour distance. He said that would inconvenience him and those who currently live near him. I told him that as you get older things like that naturally decrease in frequency. He also said it’d be hard for him to adjust.How do I help him adjust? I’ve asked and gave examples of what I could do to help. (Have spare bedroom for him to use if he needed space) He said nothing, but should I be proactive or let him dictate his needs and concerns about the move? I don’t want to be overbearing, but I want to be accommodating.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése