2017. november 18., szombat

Need help | in love with my best friend

Hey guysIm a male college guy and I fell in love with my male best friend. I know it may sound weird but I couldnt help it. Im bissexual but have been with only a couple guys, he's straight...I just think that these social barriers we have created such as gays or lesbians or straight makes no sense, what truly matter is to find someone you really love no matter the gender.We study and work together. When we first met he was just an ordinary guy, but with time we became closer, specially during his last relationship. He was really in love with that girl and I saw all the effort he went through to make it work, but she was a cheating slut and after a few months they finally broke up.But after many nights drinking listening to him venting about his problems with her, I got to know him truly on the inside and fell in love with him...I recently told him what I feel about him, I was afraid of losing his friendship but that didn't happend, we just got closer.Now I kinda don't know what to do, I really want to make a move, but I'm afraid I might scare him off. I know he likes me too but I don't know if he sees things the way I do.I want to make a move but just don't wanna fuck things up.Any advice?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése