2017. november 21., kedd

My friends hate my bf

Okay so I have a problem. My boyfriend has a criminal past and has been to jail. I don't care about that and to me he is super sweet, although he can be a bit over-protective sometimes. Because he has been to jail some times, he doesn't have many friends left. We are together for 3 months now, and most of my friends are afraid of him, or afraid for me he will harm me. In the past my bf was a bit controlling and manipulative towards me, but we spoke about that and now he changed his ways.But I don't really know how to handle this situation. My life with my friends and my life with my bf are becoming more and more seperate lives.  For example: my bf rented a house in the woods to stay over at during NYE. There is space for 4 more people, but nobody of my friends wants to come with because my bf is coming. I don't know how to tell this to my bf, and I am quite disappointed in my friends.I am afraid if things continue to go this way, I'll loose both my friends and my boyfriend eventually.What would you do in my situation?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése