2017. november 19., vasárnap

i have a crush on my apartment mate ? help

Ok so let me tell y’all a lil story About 3 months ago I moved to Madrid for college. Yep, new city, new people and new me as well. Although I had always been into girls, one night I met this american boy.... i had had gay friends before but this was the first time another man was hitting on me. So after many overthinking nights i said ukno who tf told you that u weren’t gay and I gave it a go. We saw each other for a month or so until we realized we just weren’t made for each other. I ended up getting to the conclusion that me being gay just didn’t work for me ... or so i thought lolAnyways and back to the point there’s this guy in my apartment who is 100% gay. At first he was so introverted but after a while we became friends and he helped me a lot with my insecurities etc during my 1 month gay relationship trial. He had his own drama too. Before moving to Madrid his crush finally decided to give him some attention and now he’s basically obsessed with the whole idea of the two of them being together. I used to treat the subject like any of my other friends stuff.... until now that i’ve realized that I have a crush on him !When i’m at the metro I never see a boy an think wow he’s hot regardless of how gorgeous he may be. I just notice girls. I think that I’m bisexual since I just find attractive people’s personalities regardless of their sex. Now i’m in the friend zone with this guy and i just don’t know how to exit it if he has his mind back in his hometown. And the fact that we live together makes everything even worse. We be in the living room watching some random show on netflix and i just wish we could cuddle instead of him being 24/7 on his phone trying to start off a distance thing with his crush lol. Like this could be great if he was a lil more ... receptive ? idk I keep throwing hints but he takes em as jokes like a bro thing. I wish i could just kiss him and tell him that i like him but I don’t wanna make things awkward specially since we live under the same roof ... i can’t let go cause he’s the first gay boy i’ve ever been truly happy and comfortable around... i just don’t know what to do. Please u guys, give me some advice

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése