2017. november 21., kedd

How do I stop seeking attention/approval from straight crush?

And I can't just avoid him without quitting my job.This crush has been going on for the better part of a year, and I'm just so tired of obsessing.Dude is like a drug to me.Every time I think I've moved past him, we have a water cooler conversation that sends me reeling back into addiction.I want to be able to move on without compromising our friendship, or needing to find someone else (because I am not emotionally ready for dating right now). I just feel like I should be able to separate him as a person from the traits I idolize. But it's been so exhausting and difficult.Why couldn't I fall for the gay guy at work who might have been actually into me instead? Sigh...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése