2017. november 21., kedd

Help! Everyone thinks I am gay and I am not!

So a while back I was told you will never really know if you are gay unless you try it. Being the open minded person I am I deiced that I should give it an honest try and see if I am gay or not. I needed a willing participant and looked at a couple of options.Thats when I met Jake on tinder!I told Jake that I am a straight male looking to try gay sex to see if I am gay or not. I told him how everyone kept telling me I have to try it to know for sure. He was okay with the fact that I wanted just sex and it would have to be me penetrating him. We don't kiss or anything and he gets down in the doggy style position and takes off his shorts. His bum is sticking straight in the air and his face was buried in his pillow. I take off my pants and try to get it up while looking at his body.For some reason it was not working!I decided that I was going to pretend he was a girl and maybe that would help me out and it did. I was able to penetrate and I could only stay erect if I pictured him as a women. It grossed me out a bit, but I was committed. After a minute he asks me to give him a hand if you know what I mean. I decided that I would because he was being so nice in doing this for me. He seemed to really enjoy it and we both released at almost the same time. It did feel nice, but I only enjoyed it because I was pretending he was a girl. I let him know that I was doing this and he was okay with it. He understood fully and was very supportive. We hung out for a while and talked about the experience and he told me that he thinks I am straight and that is cool.Now here is the problem!When ever someone asks me if I am gay I always say that I am not. They then usually say how do you know unless you try it. I tell them I have and tell them the experience, then they label me as secretly gay. I don't get it! How can I convince these people that I am not gay?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése