2017. november 1., szerda

Dear future boyfriend...

Dear future boyfriend,I'm in my early 20's and I like to think I'm a pretty cool guy.I know everyone says NY is a really gay-friendly place but for some reason I haven't been able to meet a guy that I really 'click' with yet... that's where I'm hoping you'll come in ;).When I do meet you one day, I hope you'll be everything I've ever wanted (flaws and all). I hope you'll be cute and blonde with bright blue eyes. I hope you'll be a little bit shorter than me so I can surprise you with a kiss from time to time. I hope you're a bottom and as proud/gay as can be (cause I need someone to balance out the fact that I work with power tools, design buildings, and don't know the first thing about fashion. All my friends say I'm an 'undercover gay' cause I seem so straight.I hope you like watching scary movies, eating twizzlers and cuddling...cause I know I do.I hope you like stand-up comedy, cause I watch a lot of it.I hope you like kissing...cause I do that a lot too.Although there are a lot of things that I want you to be and do, I know that nobody is perfect. You don't have to be the smartest person in the world or the tallest or even the strongest. I don't care much about muscles or money or anything like that. As long as you're cute and kind and goofy...I'm sold.I hope you don't mind I listen to music in the shower in the morning. I hope you like to sleep in too.I hope you like dogs, but if you don't that's ok (as long as you're not a cat person).I can't wait to meet you and love you and laugh with you and watch silly movies with you all night (even when we both have work in the morning).I can't wait to make you breakfast in the morning and hide notes for you all around the house with hershey kisses attached.I can't wait to fuck you like you've never been fucked before (just being honest).I have a lot of amazing qualities, but I'm not perfect. I'm not the tallest man in the world (although my friends say I'm still very handsome) or the richest or the most in-tune with my feminine side, but I'm kind and fun and full of energy and surprises.Right now I feel like the only single person in the world and it kind of sucks, but I know one day I'll meet you and we'll have a lot of fun and maybe even get a puppy together :)Love, Your future boyfriend

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése