2017. november 20., hétfő

As soon as I realise I’m gay, a girl I used to like asks me out!

So I’m 17M and closeted gay. I thought I might be bi for a few years, then a few months ago I finally came to terms with the fact that I was fully gay and started thinking about coming out.And then, a girl (who I actually used to have a crush on back when I liked girls) started messaging me and she asked me out.I just thought it was pretty funny how, in all the years when I actually liked girls, I was never asked out by one (not once!), but as soon as I realise I’m gay and get ready to come out, NOW a girl suddenly likes me! And to make it worse, if the same girl had asked me out 2 or 3 years ago, I definitely would have said yes!Ah well, I guess she missed her chance 😂I’m not asking for advice as I’m pretty sure I’m just going to use this as an opportunity to come out, just wanted to share this as I thought it was pretty funny and a little bit annoying 😂

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése