2017. október 25., szerda

You can say No

17, been using grindr for a couple weeks. I am praised on my appearence very often, and I'm very easily pleased when it comes to sex. So when any guy messages me I'll set something up.What I didn't account for was personal time. I had a different guy offering me a blowjob everyday of the week, I thought they were hot so why not? Turns out that it's a very bad idea to do that. Now I almost feel obligated to go with it anyway despite feeling like complete shit, I don't like to say that I will be somewhere and not show up last minute. I also don't want them to take it personally, like there was something I didn't like about them because that is just false. I know I can still cancel, I don't have to. Lesson learned.Don't fill your schedule with blowjobs, you can always say no. If they take it personally, tough shit.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése