2017. október 26., csütörtök

I’m gonna fucking die

I’m 18 in college and a closeted bisexual. My friend I met on move in day just became my roommate.He’s said he straight. And that’s ok with me because people love who they love.But I have an issue. I’m in love with him. He’s literally the spitting image of a boyfriend I want. And he does these things in the room that turns me on and teases me. For example he like to sit around without his shirt on. And since he’s a soccer player he’s very fit. Good abs, good muscles (but not too muscular since that’s a turn off for me) and the perfect face, not to mention his most perfect eyes. So him having a shirt off is normal to him, but he doesn’t know that’s it’s fucking killing me.And since he’s a soccer player he practices almost every other day. When I come back to the room and he just got back from soccer, I die. Yes he is sweaty and smells like boys playing soccer but it turns me on. I smell testosterone, sweat and hit wet hair 😩.Anyways I do not know what to do. I masturbate every night to the thought of him and seems to keep me at bay, but I’m worried one day I’m going to be very Horny and do something that could ruin our friendship.Help!!??!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése