2017. október 25., szerda

Can’t go to school trip , because I have a penise

I’m in high school and I want to go to this trip to to Washington (I’m in Montréal) but the THING is that I have a lot of girl friends but 0 guy friends, so if I go to the trip, I would be 4 in the hotel room, AND sleeping with a guy I might have never talked to.So I went to the guy in charge to ask if I could go with my girl friends with maybe a parent autorisation, and he told me : penises with penises So I went to the directors and she told me: it’s the school rulesSo like wtf is are we in 1879, like girls can fuck girls and so can the guys so what is this mentality. Like are they gonna ask a heterosexual girl to sleep with 3 guys ? I don’t think soBtw we are 17 ( in age to literally DRIVE)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése