2017. július 25., kedd

infatuated about someone i met 1 month ago on the internet. Need advise

So 1 month ago i met someone on the app meetme. Im gay and He doesnt know if he is straigt, bi or gay. He only like dicks. nothing else with a man. he does like weman tho. We started to talk and got very close very fast. The first 7 days we talked on watsapp till 5am. We have a lot in common and both started flirting a bit with each other. Sended videos and pictures of ourselve just to make things more real. Now yesterday he told me that he think hes straight. but he doesnt realy know. It was a shock to me and i feel so bad he telling me that. i dont know what to do. He feels lonely a lot of the time, he has almost no friends. he told me yesterday he would do and say anything to feel less lonely and that broke my heart, i dont know if the last month was all a lie or not. he told me he didnt meant some things he said but i dont know what he didnt meant. im so confused.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése