2017. július 23., vasárnap

I NEED HELP

So for the past three years I have identified as pansexual. It's what many friends and a couple members of my family know me as and how I like to identify. I'm proud to be pansexual (and panromantic). However, recently as I have been truly thinking about myself I've realized I don't know if the sexual orientation still applies. I know I am panromantic as I can and have had romantic feelings for people of different genders. In addition to this I can find people of all genders physically attractive. However, my problem is that I do not want to have sex with males. It is not so much as it being with a male, as that the idea of this parts are simply repulsive to me. I'm not sure exactly what I am at this point and was hoping there was someone who could help.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése