2017. július 23., vasárnap

Awesomely hot dreams

So last night I had one of those dreams where you're having like the best sex of your life right?It was awesome, like the whole backstory was I was in a some kind of sensitive war zone with my squadron, and like one of our guys was in a bad spot, and it was all tense, but someone came up with a clever Idea to recover him and get him out of danger (like if he's discovered where if he was he'd be killed type deal), (also danger is a huge aphrodisiac) anyway we managed to rescue him, and once we made it to safety the other guy who helped me rescue him and the guy we rescued just started making out with eachother and having a super hot 3 some. Was like so fucking sexy, great kissers, hot bodies, sweaty, passionate, was getting really into it and then suddenly I woke up.....Internally I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEND ME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" so I'm laying in bed hard as a rock trying to fall back into the dream. I couldn't do it. I cried. Why is life so cruel? Like at least let us finish! :'( Ugh! The sexual frustration is real. Can anyone else relate?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése