2017. március 1., szerda

How to break up with the Perfect guy

I know its terrific cause it's the relationship I've been searching like 4EVER, until I finally found it but I feel it's going nowhere I'm feeling deeply depressed, dull, like I don't need to worry about nothing anymore and THAT feeling is killing me, like literally I've achieved what I always wanted and that's FUCKED up, I mean probably this guy will get bored as well in the future, apparently not now, he seems in love with me, the typical masculine role guy in the relationship, he is really manly, educated, he was a marine, he's bisexual, etc etc and it's basically willing to marry me but guys, I feel trapped! !!! And like an idiot when I'm around him, he treats me like the girl, not that I mind, I'm slightly delicate and effeminate, but it's not what I thought I would be, idk probably a real woman likes that but as a gay dude I feel like we're still men and that I'm in a position to feel awkward and utterly idiot being treated like that, and the worst part is, it's the dream boy!!! What I've always wanted, a gentleman, loyal, devoted, workaholic, tasty cock, 100% sex chemistry like I never had before, but it's too much perfection I cannot breathe... tell me what do I do?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése