2017. március 3., péntek

How do I hook up with dudes discreetly!?

Ok, I'm not really sure how to ask this but... I'm 99% of the time straight, but every once in a while (maybe twice a year) I just want to suck some cock. I'm 27, pretty good looking, married to the love of my life (a woman).I've sucked probably about 8 dicks in my life (over the last two years or so). All from the bathhouse (which grosses me out) and one from Craigslist (which is where people get killed). You can see my problem with both of these platforms.Where does a 'normal' guy like me go to find dicks to suck? I am not attracted to guys in any way except their dicks. When I message with guys online I get turned off as soon as I see their face pic, but I love dick pics. I feel like a glory hole would be perfect but like where the fuck do I find one of those? If I talk to guys online I get sketched that I'll get robbed, outted, killed, etc. Plus I get worried about having them at my place (the outted and robbed part) or going to theirs (killed, blackmailed, outted, drive drunk (I always drink before I hook up with guys otherwise I can't build myself up to it and I live in the burbs)I'm in Toronto btw.Help me suck some dick please!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése