2017. március 25., szombat

Do other gays feel like they're too gay?

Okay so I'm gay and I wouldn't call myself fem (nor would most of my friends) ( if there were a continuum I would be right in the middle) but I can't help but feel like I'm acting too stereotypically gay, like in hand gestures, posture and voice etc... I think you'll understand what I mean.I think it's worth mentioning that I don't really care hoe I act in private. I'm hella gay in private - I'm talking singing to Beyoncé and Taylor swift etc... I just want to go into a science field and I know science does t discriminate but scientists do and I want people to take me seriously and also I don't want to have to earn their trust a little more just because of when they look at me the word 'GAY' appears in their vision next to a bright rainbow unicorn.Sorry if I sound stupid but I just want to know if anyone else understands what I mean??And just to add this is this important to me because I want to be career oriented - like I want my career to be my no 1 priority and I don't want to be held back by some stupid crapThanks for reading 👌🏼

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése