2016. július 21., csütörtök

Anyone help talk about it?

I'm 18 years old and a male. Since the age of about 15 I have had strong sexual feelings about men. The thought of gay sex gets me extremely arosed, more than thinking about sex between a man and a woman, (by the way, whenever I fantasise about sex, I'm a bottom.) perhaps because its a novelty? I don't know. Anyway, I am attracted to women sexually as well, even if I could without any worry of prejudice or shocking anyone, the thought of kissing women and having sex with women in real life is more appealing. I don't look at men sexually in real life, at parties I am only interested in girls. I have send nudes anonymously to guys and it seriously gets me going. When masturbating or thinking casually, men do it for me more, A lot more. So perhaps I'm bi? But then, I'm completely uninterested in men romantically. I know this is probably more than a phase and I will have feelings for men at some point but the thing is, I really don't want to. I wouldn't care about being gay at all. In fact, being part of such a wonderful community would excite me but I really want to have a wife and kids and have a normal family. I really do not want to be gay because of this, and am worried I'll never be satisfied if I have a wife but I am bi. I don't know how to rationalise or assuage my fears. I am totally unafraid of coming out a bi, I know everyone would be fine with it. However, do guy friends act any different around you if they know you have attractions to me? But, I don't want to do this because I don't know if I am, it could easily be a matter of sexual experimentation in my teenage years! If this is just some fantasy in my mind over screens, not real life. [I have sex regularly with girls, and have no problem getting hard.]What do you think I am? What do you think I should do? And how do you deal with thinking about children and things when its not possible naturally? I hope I haven't offended anyone by saying I don't want to be gay, it is only for the reasons I have explained.Thanks in advance for any replies I get.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése