2016. július 23., szombat

TIF By not getting his number...

Hey reddit, just had a crazy, regretful experience and needed to share it with someone!So I'm (19 y/o m) and I've been questioning my sexuality. I've never been in a relationship or had any experience with a guy. I also have an extremely terrible gaydar, so I'm sorta in a weird place. Today I was driving to school when I realized I was almost out of gas. I was already running late so I was in a rush at the gas station. As I was filling up my gas tank, a man walked up to me. I didn't register how attractive he was at first, I'm so used to hiding my attraction from myself and others. He saw the parking sticker on my car and asked if I went to a certain University. I told him that I did, he introduced himself and told me a bit about himself. He had recently graduated and was working a job. He was extremely well dressed and had beautiful blue eyes. I was initially creeped out because I'm not used to random people talking to me at gas stations. Once my gas tank was full I said it was nice meeting him; he smiled at me and shot me a wink. Me being the idiot I am, drove off in a hurry to get to class. It wasn't until the afternoon that I realized he was likely gay and I missed an opportunity with a great looking guy. I wish so badly I could go back and give him my number or something.Considering gays usually meet on dating apps or online nowadays, it really bothers me that I missed such a genuine opportunity to meet someone in person.I realize, in hindsight, that I could be misreading the situation, and he was just being very nice. I just don't think thats true, after assessing after, his questions demonstrated a likely interest.In any case, I've never met another gay person before and am really upset that I was so clueless.tl;dr Attractive man strikes up a conversation, I was clueless and missed out on the opportunity. regret city

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése