2016. július 24., vasárnap

Gay Crush..blame him...advice mybe??

[M 22] I helping my dad running just a small grocery store...while I'm sitting on the cashier table scrolling my samsung phone...this male str8 looking [M 29] wanting to buy a cigarette over the counter...the thing is when he didnot knew I have a crush on him since the day he hitting on me (no homo) "why do you talking to yourself ?"...I just keep smiling on him and being embarrassed at the same time & quickly give what he wanted? After awhile he always get into our store then whenever he talking to me, I'm just speechless and the only I can react by a smileI love the way he keep try to create conversation to me but I'm scared to respond bcuz he is so good str8 looking guy in my eyes...is it a bad thing to turn str8 guy into gay? I really hoping he can be mine but I'm not putting much expectation bcuz I don't want to hurt my feeling later on.Thx for reading this. #ProudToBeGay

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése