2016. július 27., szerda

Just a chat thread.

This is a continuation here is the first Parthttps://www.reddit.com/r/gay/comments/4uh9qz/help_me/Ok so I spend the night at my friends house. The same one I find godly attractive and I just kept realizing how much I love being with him. Ever time he leaves the room I just kinda sit there and think of every possible way I can do something with him. I always try to find an excuse to touch him (that sounds weird) but I mean as like first pumps or a jokingly push. Every time I'm around him I swear I'm gay just because he is a guy and I find myself wanting him so bad but only towards him keep in mind. Then I have to come to the realization that he always makes gay jokes and probably doesn't get down with gay people that well. If I'm ever to come out it will definitely be to him first but that's if I ever do.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése