2016. július 31., vasárnap

im confuse with my male bestfriend. [19M]

NSFW. and this will be longIm 19 openly gay.I have this bestfriend since senior highschool. Im on my 4th year in college (med school) and he graduated last may. We are really really close. My parents loves him and me on his. We had sex one time to be exact thats last year. He was my first and same with me. We are just horny teenagers that time so I assumed theres nothing up.But after few months, things have changed. Oh, I want to mention that he has a girlfriend for 1 and a half year until now. Every now and usually when we hang out. I oftenly give him blowjobs. Most of it after we hit few blunts.But this last couple of weeks even he's not drunk or high as fuck. He said he just wants my company and tell me how was my day went and we just played ps4 and after it he ask for a blowjob.Im confuse. What should I do? TLTR: Im giving my bestfriend a blowjob every now and then. Im confuse with him or with our current relationship because tbh I dont want to lose his friendship.Sorry for my grammar.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése