2016. július 30., szombat

"Not Surprised I'm Not Straight" Moments From Your Childhood.

Hello, wonderful people! I was having some thoughts to myself about things I did in my childhood that most people would consider really gay. Noticing how many of those I had, I told myself "And you tried to deny it, hun! Nice try!"TRIGGER WARNING This post may be stereotype driven, so, if you're offended by stereotypes, get out!I used to have dance parties with myself when I was home alone. I would take my blanket, put it around my waist as a dress, imagine I have an audience in front of me and then I would blast some Kylie Minogue, Britney or Gaga and dance my heart out.I would play with dolls when I was at my cousin's house. I would dress them up and I even had a strategy to not get caught or judged. When someone came, I just acted as if I was making the dolls battle each other in a Street Fighter esque way, which I'm sure is weirder than me playing with dolls in the first place.I loooved Hannah Montana, Winx Club, H2O: Just Add Water.Playing online dress-up games was my jam back in the day.No story like this would be complete without trying on grandma's high-heels and make-up.That's all I can remember, what are some of the things that make you say "Damn, I was gay!"?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése