2016. július 27., szerda

Would you date me?

Hey guys, to put it mildly my boyfriend and I have come to a disagreement about my character so I'm asking you to judge, but not too harshly :)So a little background on my relationship (a year and almost 2 months): he was 17 when we met and I was 20. He lived in a dump trailer with an abusive mother and a dead father (since I was 13) and I basically took him under my wing by moving him into my parents house about after 4 months. We met on Grindr (huge mistake) and he lived within walking distance of me. At the time we met I was still technically with my previous boyfriend of 6 years and he later found that out and destroyed him. So ever since I've been called a liar, a cheater, and many other bad names.I'm 21 years old, blue eyes, jock type body, black hair, and an above average "tool".I'm a drunk. I've been buying my own/having other guys buy me liquor since I was 15 and have since been hospitalized twice (died the first time). I drink every day, but don't get drunk everyday because I'm a full time diesel mechanic (semi trucks and heavy equipment). When I get drunk it can be a good time or a complete disaster, usually a disaster.Most of everything is my way or the highway. Especially when it comes to music on the radio, going out to eat, sex, and I don't clean. When he fights me about stuff like that sometimes I will give in or just cop an attitude.Cars and being a mechanic is my life. I don't really stop talking about cars/trucks because I don't really have interest in anything else.In an argument if I've decided that I'm right I won't fully pay attention to your argument unless you really push.I love hard and strong, I'm an excellent provider and not afraid to work until I pass out.The reason I ask is because I'm pretty sure my boyfriend hates me now. If we broke up he would either go back to the trailer (not even habitable) or live on the streets. I realize I've done bad and hurtful things but I do truly love him and provide him with everything he wants or needs. I give him all the attention he wants and will do almost anything for him. What do you think?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése