2016. július 23., szombat

HBO Looking Finale Tonight

http://ift.tt/2aoet7x personally LOVED Looking! For some reason it failed. I found myself watching with a smile on my face through lots of moments in the show. People complain it was slow..but I love those moments because it gave you an opportunity to get to know individual characters deeper. They are replaying the seasons on HBO right now getting ready for the Finale and one of my favorite episodes just aired..it is the one that is just a day where Richie and Patrick walking around town getting to know each other. Patrick is a true character who was looking to find himself and love. Richie was a great guide for Pat. Richie was comfortable with himself and knew what he wanted. Kevin is adorable and charismatic! Dom is strong and confident. Augustin is sacarcastic and hilarious. It was a fun, witty, real, and deep show. I hate that it's been cancelled. I as a fan felt like we were just getting to know the characters deeply and the show was really starting to pick up. I was so disappointed when I found out it was over. I felt like given the chance it could have been this generations Queer as Folk. If you read the article it states tonight's finale leaves it possibly open later on..I'm sure the actors have moves on to other jobs..but I would love to see it come back some day! Maybe if the finale movie gets high ratings then it could possibly happen. If you are a fan of the show share your favorite memory. If you didn't like the show tell me why.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése