2015. február 1., vasárnap

[22M4M] Power.


I think one of my favourite things about gay sex, as opposed to straight is that sometimes, it can feel like stags rutting. Two men, wrestling for control, for dominance, trying to force the other to submit to their will... And then it happens. Something clicks and I submit, I let it happen, we both knew I wanted it from the start. It wasn't going to end any other way... This was where I was meant to be, on all fours, bubble butt raised in the air, milking your cock as it impales me..


Kinks: Feminisation/Crossdressing, Black men/Race Play, Submission, Light bondage, Dirty-Talk, Degredation & Humiliation, Exhibitionism/Voyeurism, Multiple Partners.... The list goes on.


If any of this piques your interest, please send me a message, I'm sure we'll work out a way to please you. I'm definitely more of a couple paragraphs guy, than a quick one line back and forth that leaves us both unsatified, the fun is in the detail. Should be on for a while, so please, hit me up.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése