2015. február 28., szombat

[26/M] I anal masturbate myself while sleeping.


First of all I apologize for my English, it isn't my first language.

The last night it happend again. I woke up after the first hour of sleeping and I was with my hand in my butt, trying to masturbate, and in the next 3-4 minutes I got very strong gay fantasies. Then I came back to normality. I'm a 26yo married guy, and I don't have an active sexual life 'cause my wife has a thyroid disfuntion and this causes no libido, but I'm dealing with it. It's not the first time I have these desires, and these days I'm alone at home (since she went in her hometown for a month). During the day I don't have any sexual triggers neither with other women or men, only with my wife! Onestly I don't know what's happening to me.. Looking for help! I'm scared because I don't have anyone to talk about it and I already know what my wife think about bisexuals because my dad is...



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése