2015. február 28., szombat

How to keep chin up?

So, I've posted several times. I'm going though a down period.I feel comfortable with myself, and I much less anxiety when meeting guys and what turns me on. Which is good, because if I imagine a date with the opposite it would be difficult unless she was perfect.So, I have several unpleasant experiences recently...1) I had been chatting with an older man, who was very pleasant, upbeat and respectful in our chats. I needed to take a day for a late appt, so we decided to meet at my place. This the first time I've ever invited a stranger to meet for a hookup, male or female. So, I was a little nervous. He gets here, we kiss move to the bed to start to fool around. He is a pleasant but an insistent guy. LTDR; I am GGG, but I end up peeing in his mouth a little, thinking he was going to blow me after I repeatedly and politely declined golden showers. Earlier he also wanted me to fuck him with my dildo. So, I put a condom on it and he objects and wonders why I want to put a towel under his bum as well. All very pleasantly though. Then, unexpectedly, my property manager shows up. I want to conclude because of that and the totality of what I mentioned. I tell a gay friend this and that I blew him. He chided me for completing that action. He told me the guy was a user and couldn't respect boundaries.2) Another older man too, is very pleasant and respectful to talk to. We meet after a lull in the snow. I meet him a subway terminal near him, not near me. I get in his car, he complains that it was difficult to get here and we should have met near me. I apologized, and told I thought I was doing him a favor by not making to drive him into town. He then asks what we should do... I tell him, I don't know maybe get something to eat. I figured he'd have this covered since he owns a restaurant and would know where to go. I tell him I did not want to insult by suggesting Chili's or BK. The dude is way surly, complains about where we met and then remarks how it works only for me? Then he says his blood pressure is rising and asks me to leave. So, I do.3) I was chatting with a younger guy and he wanted to meet up at my place. I don't pay for any sites, so in the past I've told this dude to get a throwaway email address so we can chat. He does not. He also blew me off once. But I figure, stuff happens., whatever. We chat again, he wants to meet at my place. I tell him I need a face pic because I don't want a stranger coming to my house. He never replies back.Now, perhaps, I've done some things you may not agree with; but I am feeling my way along. I'm older, so I don't have the easier environment of college or going to bars every night.Am I an idiot for thinking people over 30, 40 or 50...should be more responsible...? Am I wrong to meet someone 'age-appropriate'? I'm 47. Maybe I should meet younger guys, could they be more mature?I'm just disheartened and feeling alone.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése