2015. február 27., péntek

[M4M] I owe my pot dealer money, but I'm broke. He has an idea on how to pay him back.


We sat in the parking lot of the adult bookstore, passing a joint between each other in your beat-down Kia. I never knew why you insisted on meeting in front of those place. The guys I say coming in and out always gave me the creeps, but you had the pot, so you made the rules.


This was our ritual. We met in the parking lot, I hopped into your car, and we shared a joint together before we made the deal. Like the location, I wasn't sure why you insisted on smoking together before we made the deal, but I wasn't going to complain about free weed. I just relaxed and made small talk with you.


"Alright," you said as the joint neared its end, "You got the cash?"


Now was the time to do what we came here for. I reached into my pocket, looking for my wallet. No, it wasn't in that one...must be the other one...not that one either, maybe my coat pocket...?


Shit. I had forgotten my wallet. My place was a twenty-minute drive away.


I sheepishly admitted to you that I must of forgotten my wallet on my counter. A look of anger immediately appeared on your face, and it scared me. Not only was I high as hell and in a shady place to begin with, you were much tougher than me. You had a don't-fuck-with-me demeanor and were wearing a shirt that showed off your well-toned muscles, I was a skinny college kid who had never been in a fight before in his life. You had only ever sold me pot, but I knew you were probably involved in some heavier criminal activities on the side. I knew who would come out on top if things ever got physical between us, so I had always tried to stay on your good side.


Sure that I was about to get cussed out, or worst, I braced myself, only for your pissed-off expression to settle down into a thoughtful look, then abruptly to a smile.


"Actually, that's not a problem," you said, using that smooth salesman tone that a lot of small-time yet successful pot dealers seemed to have, "You're not the first one to fuck up like this, so I've learned to deal with it. What we can do, is set you up a payment plan."


You took one last puff of the joint before tossing it out the car window, not seeming to care if anyone saw you.


"In fact, I think this 'payment plan' would be perfect for you."


I listened attentively as you explained, the sly grin on your face growing wider. You reached down and adjusted your crotch as you spoke to me.


I was too high to understand where all of this was going, but if I hadn't been, I might have ran away from the vehicle right then. Instead, I ended up sucking my first dick in a nasty adult bookstore parking lot.




Hello! As you can probably tell, I'm looking to write a first time gay story with strong elements of humiliation, reluctance, and domination. If this prompt interests you, send me an orange letter and we'll work out the details together. Hope to hear from you!



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése