2015. február 28., szombat

What's up with all the random rejections in the gay dating world and how to deal with it?


Guys seriously , I'm fed up with this. I'm a good looking guy and I always try to be myself when I meet a guy but being myself seems like it's never good enough for more than 3 dates. The worst part is I always feel like it's cool , like I'm having a good time with the guy and he's enjoying his time too.


I'm usually a pro when it comes to first dates, I go there confident, and usually give a good impression, the guy usually texts me right away to tell me he wants to see me again. I keep seeing the guy and all of a sudden he just gets distant and I get dumped.


I was just seeing this guy, he'd text me handsome everyday and ask me for another date. All the dates we went on were awesome, snowboarding, bowling, movies, cuddling, ranchy sex, and then boom , nothing!! Today I find out he met someone else while seeing me . Wtf? I didnt see this one coming


How the hell do u deal with constant rejection without it affecting your self esteem? Now I keep thinking there's something wrong with me, and can't trust a dude when he tells me he's into me, I get so fuckin insecure. I think I'm not good enough for no one. And this constant rejection doesn't give me the drive to wanna work on myself and keep believing that I'm a better person! I have no idea what the hell I'm looking for on here, maybe reassurance, someone that can relate, or tricks to stop taking rejection so personally. I've been single for 3 years and dated about 20 guys since then that all dumped me!



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése