2015. február 28., szombat

I [22 M] don't like my girlfriend [19 F] sexually


So I've been dating this girl lately, pretty cool, we have similar interests, she seems to be quite into me, and we have a good time.


But I don't like her sexually.


Lately I've been imagining that I'm actually on a date on a guy, and that turns me on more than her (and I'm not gay by the way just in case you're wondering).


So like when I'm pounding this girl in the V, I just like imagine it's a guy's ass, it's quite disturbing, but the male-male power play gets me off for some reason.


Anyway yeah she's a hot girl, if I was into that sort of thing, but like I don't like her sexually. Picturing guys helps even though I'm not gay.


I have insecurity issues, and would rather cut myself than break up with her. What shall I do??


tl;dr: Don't like my gf, but don't want to break up.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése