2017. október 26., csütörtök

Is it considered an insult to be labelled as a 'twink' ?

Hi, I'm a straight guy, early 20s. Last night I went to a bar to meet up with a group of friends. One of the people in our group is gay; just met him that night, but he was super hilarious and seemed like a genuinely nice guy, so I don't think he was insulting me.Anyway, yeah, we were talking about the types of gay guys, and he said that I would definitely be a twink. At first I didn't take offense, but then one of my other (straight) friends who was described as a "bear" started roasting me for it and kept calling me a "skinny-little bitch"I'm confused though, because while I'm definitely skinnier than this friend who is apparently a bear, I'm also taller, broader shoulders, and slightly more muscular than this guy (although he's more like short and stocky buff, whereas I'm longer and leaner).I kept my mouth shut at the time, but I was definitely getting annoyed.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése