2017. július 25., kedd

Questions about gay dating

So I recently came out to myself as bisexual. The hard part wasn't telling others, for me, but rather accepting it myself. I favor men greatly but definitely enjoy the company of women, still. I'm probably too picky for my own good with both, though haha.Anyway, I've started to get more comfortable with the idea of dating guys so I logged back into tinder and switched it to seeking men. Fast forward two weeks and my phone is full of the cutest guys I've seen and they actually interested in talking to me!?! And a couple of them in particular I can't stop thinking about. They want to hang out and I really, really want to. They seem awesome. The people I've talked to agree with me in a sense that we just want to hang out like bros and see what happens. (But we are pretty well aware of what is likely to happen lol) so it's not much of someone asking somebody else out, as much as it is basically a date for people scared of the word "date"The issue is I'm broke. I've never had much desire to go on dates cuz I didn't like most girls as much as I told myself I did. Now that I'm meeting these interesting guys who want to hang out and drink and smoke like my friends and I already do, it feels great, but it's like all these expenses add up and I don't have money for it. I'm a college student.( $10 in gas to hang out cuz all the cute guys are far. $20 for the movies. $10-$40 for dinner. $15 for parking at the beach. $20 for weed. $9 for alcohol.) this isn't what I need to spend at once obviously, but the general, dates cost money and I don't have a lot of extra income, at all.I've been so happy talking to these guys but feel so embarrassed making excuses why we can't hang out because I can't afford it. Even if they would offer to pay, I'd feel awkward and shitty. I need a job, but I'm in school and the only jobs available are warehouse and I can't work in one anymore due to health issues. I'm keeping my job hunt open to fast food and all, but...How do you guys pay for dates (or how did you when you didn't have a job and whatnot)? It seems like I'd need $30 every time I want to hang with someone. Do you guys pay equally or do you cover the whole thing, normally? I want to at least have enough money to cover for them if I need to... I'd love to pay for them, even, should my financial situation permit.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése