2017. július 24., hétfő

NSFW, wondering as a 100% straight guy, how other balls / dick would feel to play with..

Okay, let me first say I'm 100% straight. Last time (and I'm 45 years old) I'm experimenting with my balls, experimenting, for example, stretching my ballswith elastic bands and rubber cockrings. I noticing that it gets me very turned on.Now I regularly wonder how it would feel to hold other balls (or dick) and possibly satisfy, just for the feeling, not because I have Homo-erotic thoughts. Also not a little bit, so not sucking on my dick, fuck or other stuf but just me who plays with his cock / ballsDoes not go as far as dreaming about it but more curious how that would be, hard to explain, hopefully you will understand what I mean?Do not really have a question here. One question might be; Should I do something with this feeling? I also make pictures of my balls / dick lately and like to show them (for example, on Reddit), but of course these would only be suitable on gay subreddits. Why do I make pictures? Don't know, Just think I'd like to hear that I have nice balls :-)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése