2017. július 25., kedd

Guys, I’m crushing hard on my co-worker and it’s killing me!

The cutest guy I’ve ever seen started working as a mechanic at my job. I’m a parts purchaser so our paths don’t really cross, but my desk is right next to the shop so I see his all the time from my desk. I’m sure I look like a creep, always staring at him, but I can’t help myself. He definitely noticed because he gives me a glance now and then and tries to ignore me as much as possible. I don’t even know his name! The other day he changed into his normal clothes to leave work and he was wearing tight jeans and a tight shirt which made me want him even more. The other mechanics even noticed and started messing with him and whistling and saying how “sexy” he looks. Nowadays a lot of guys wear tight clothing so it probably means nothing but I really hope he’s gay (wishful thinking). I’m not even out at work but for this guy I’d do anything. I sound like a teenage schoolgirl over this guy, I just wish there was a way to know for sure if he’s gay.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése