2017. április 23., vasárnap

What is Happening?

So I've been hanging out with Cole more recently (see my previous post) but I haven't told him about how I really feel yet. But at one of my lacrosse tournaments me, my friend Bianca, and my gay friend Luke found some guys from a different team and we all made out with them. I really liked making out with those guys. Especially when there was groping and touching involved, and one of the guys dry humped me. Later that same day I roomed with Luke and Luke and I made out. Eventually I sucked his dick and he sucked mine. I made the decision to tell my girlfriend that I didn't think that it was going to work out, but the good thing is that she was very understanding about it. I'm not entirely sure about my sexuality anymore, but I know that I am definitely not straight. I am a little bit afraid of Cole, because I am starting to look past wanting to take his virginity. I think that he's really smart and funny but my favorite thing about him is that he is so considerate. I'm not sure if I should tell him how I feel or not, because I know I want to be with him, but I'm not sure about myself right now and I don't think it would be right to put that on Cole. What do you think?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése