2017. április 24., hétfő

Nervous: Advice?

Hey everyone,I've never been with a guy, but have met one who really knows how to turn me on with pics and words. I want to go for it but there is one thing holding me back.I am terrified of having a messy accident. I play with toys a lot and sometimes it just happens no matter how much I clean beforehand. Hoping to find some tips on what people do to give themselves the confidence that there will be no mess.Do you alter your diet or not eat for a set number of hours beforehand? Do you drink more/less water? Are water enemas very effective? I find using a douche doesn't work very well because they don't reach very deep.Any other advice would be amazing, because I really want to do this. Thanks everyone.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése