2017. március 21., kedd

What are some dating horror stories where you noped it right out of there?

I love reading these especially seeing the term "noped it out." Honestly I never left in the middle of a date but I had my share of duds where I just wanted to get it over with and never have to see him again. One guy I met on POF (p.s. Never using that app again) lived 90 min away and we agreed to meet halfway at some diner but he was super obese and like 6'4. In his pics he looked much thinner and shorter. Then after awkward small talk, he wanted to park his car in some empty parking lot in the dark and make out with me and suck me off. I knew the town better than he did so I should've just NOPED it straight home but I felt bad and agreed to make out with him in his SUV but he couldn't suck me off because of his size. I was so horny all day and he jerked me off but what a waste. Ugh. I feel bad that I led him on. I barely returned his texts over the next few days and I finally had to "break up" with him. And he never replied. Honestly there was no way in hell I was driving 90 minutes away to spend the night with him or tap it. I just feel bad for leading him on. This honestly seems like nothing compared to other stories I've read on here.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése