2017. március 20., hétfő

Update - Toxic relationships

When I broke up with my boyfriend, he went into a parking garage cause he had no one where else to go. He then tried to commit suicide by over dose. He called me and told me it was okay to let him go. A couple saw him throwing up everywhere and called the paramedics. I stayed with them all through the week until he recovered. I feel like such a piece of shit. I was so mean to him, rightfully so. But I didn't know I was hurting him so bad that he would decide to try and take his life. He admitted himself into a behavior health center and promised me everything will get better once he's heal. I've also decided to see my physiatrist and therapist again. Maybe by taking this time to work on ourselves, and love ourselves, we can have a better understanding on how to love each other.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése