2017. március 19., vasárnap

To the gay community, I need your help more than ever right now.

I had sex for the first time about 3 days ago. I took it up the butt without a condom and I regret that more than ever. After ejaculating in my ass, he told me he's topped a range of men but also telling me he's on PrEP and is negative. However, I am experiencing HIV symptoms such as fatigue and tiredness, diarrhoea and sweating. HOWEVER, the first time I swallowed a load this is what happened and eventually over-came it. I know you guys are going to tell me to go to my doctor, which I will make an appointment after this, but I guess I'm just looking for closure. Has anyone else experienced these symptoms after being cummed in? And did they go away? I NEED YOUR HELP. Thanks in advanced :(

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése