2017. március 1., szerda

This guy I'm talking to

So there's this guy who sent me a message on Growlr. I thought he looked cute, so we started talking. He seemed really interested in me, saying I'm adorable and cute. We talked some more and he asked if we could meet up and rent a room for a motel. This was a big red flag for me since what reason could anyone wanna do that, right? Of course, he said in the beginning of the conversation that he was looking for sex.So I asked if we could change our terms, I'd be willing to meet up with him but in a more public place so we can talk a little more in person. He seemed okay with it, but was still persistent he wanted some "private" time with me. He assured me we won't have sex and we'd just talk, just you know, inside a motel room.Forward to earlier today, we started talking some more. He kept calling me cute and adorable throughout our talk. He even started calling me "my love", saying all these things about how he loves me. Take note that we had just started talking the day before, and we barely knew each other. I said that to him, but he said he didn't care about those stuff and that he loved me.We kept talking, he continued showering me with sweet talk about how much he loves me, etc. He mentioned he had other friends who were chubs and chasers and that even has group chats on Facebook where he talks with them. Now, this is a pretty big thing for me since I never knew gay guys had that kind of thing here in the Philippines. So I asked if I could join the group chat, and he says he'll contact the admins. He says he'll introduce me to his friends as "his lover". Couldn't tell if he said that as a joke or if he was serious, so I asked why would he say that, especially since we had just started talking. He told me he didn't want them to hit on me or something. I... didn't really like that, so I told him we should just stay friends, take things slow and let things develop from there. He says he understands, but then he started saying things about me not liking him, about how he tried and failed, etc. It kinda made me feel guilty, and I'm not sure if he was doing that intentionally. It's really hard to tell through text, you know? I cleared things up, saying I'm still interested in you and all that. We're okay now. I think...What do you guys think? I talked about it with a friend and he said he sounds pretty clingy. I have no prior dating experience whatsoever so I don't really have a "reference point" to compare if what he's doing is okay or not. I'm not sure if that's what it's like getting courted, or if this is a bad thing. I really can't say, and I'd like to hear what you guys think of my situation.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése