2017. március 24., péntek

Some kids want me to start blowing them regularly.

So a couple days ago I was talking to this guy on the baseball team. And idk how it got on this. But we were talking about blowjobs and then he pointed out that im gay. And I saw where he was going so I offerd him some head. And damn was it great, he's sexy. After it was over he said we should do it more often. The next day I guess he told some friends and 4 other guys wanted some. And these kids are fucking sexy, I've always admire them. So I did and the original kid as well yesterday. And again today and he said he could get more guys who would accept it if I wanted. I said yes cause im loving this tbh, one of the other guys is coming to my house later for some more. But I feel like im turning into a slut and they could hold this over me at school.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése