2017. március 2., csütörtök

So I sorta kinda just came out and I'm freaking out

So i'm 20, living in a small country and small city, and I just came out to a friend who I knew since I was 6. I went to her coffee shop where she works, sat at the bar for like 2 hours before i got the courage to give her my phone with a notepad that said :" so, imagine this. you're 20, you're not going to college, you're not working. ever since you were little your parents were fighting and it became really bad, your father and his family don't like you. you struggle with all that and on top of that you're gay and know that nobody here will accept you, what do you do? "she just kinda read it and looked at me, and i don't know what that look meant. she told me i should just go with my mini plan and move to another country, just pack and leave because she knows i'll make it. she was sorta supportive but i know she sorta isn't gay friendly, but I just had to come out. i was hoping to feel relief but i'm freaking out if she tells someone... gahhhhhhhhh

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése