2017. március 21., kedd

It it reasonable to have feelings if you just have been texting 3 months?

I've met what I think is the man of my life. But we have never seen in person, just texting several times a day for nearly 3 months. He's really sexy, and he thinks I'm super hot, but we are both very busy now and have never met each other. But is it weird having feelings at this stage?Then there is this bi-guy in my town. We've fucked a couple of times and I start getting feelings for him too. Because every time we've fucked he stays the night and it's just so nice waking up with someone. I think he likes me, but he never texts. He just answers when I text him. What's the deal with that?So I'm struggling between someone I've really bonded with and built up a good relationship with, but never met, and someone that I have met but haven't developed anything personal.Should I just stop texting this fuck-buddy? (so I don't screw up anything with this other guy) or listen to my friend who tells me to go for both, to increase my odds for a partner at the end.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése