2017. március 25., szombat

if your S.O. was a victim of a robbery, would you try to see them asap?

hi everyone. how are you doing today? i just have a weirdly specific question. i tried asking on another gay-themed subreddit (i dont want to say which one, i am not confirming which one it is if you ask or guess, and i'm not giving hints) and i dont think that they liked my question very much.i was just robbed yesterday at gunpoint and i asked the guy i was dating (note the past tense) if i could please see him. he ignored me and today pretended like i never asked to see him.if your S.O. was the victim of a crime, would you go see them? there's no way i'm being irrational, am i? my dad just kinda got mad at me when i told him, and my mom tried to make it about her, so i cant exactly turn to my family in my time of need.sorry. thanks. have a nice day :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése