2017. március 1., szerda

I have a serious problem (I think)

Ok, I don't know if any of you guys have the same problem as I do but I thought I'd share it anyways. So, there's this student in my school and he's pretty sexy, I mean from the muscle bearish scruffy look to the way he carries himself, he is just great to look at. Now the problem is that he's working under me for an event and he had a problem at his end because the place he wants to get his items from is not covered by the school. And I, without hesitation, offered to cover his expenses. Try not to judge me. I'm not expecting anything or what not, and I barely even know the guy. It's just my way of doing something nice.I know I really shouldn't and I really don't have the spare cash as I'm saving for college tuition, but somehow all that doesn't seem to stop me. This is also not the first time this has happened. I seem to put more effort into helping those I have a crush on at the expense of myself but at the same time trying my best to keep myself at a distance to avoid them either suspecting anything. There's this weird dichotomy that's really troubling me.I know if he's gay. Probably not, scratch that definitely not. And even if he was, he ain't gon be into me anyways so there's really no point. But why am I still attractive to doing these things. It's not like I get anything out of it, unless you count seeing him happy and making his life easy a fair reward. I kinda think it is. But still... I'm worried how far this will go in the future if I don't contain it now.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése