2017. március 2., csütörtök

I had sex with a guy at school and now I dont know if im gay or bi

So there testing going on at my school so the schedule is all messed up. I was in gym with some fr in the weight room. Were all play sports so were allow in their. Well most of them left cause they had different schedules than me and eventually it wase and this one kid. He's gay and their nothing worng with that. I've know him for years, not great friends with him but we've both been on the track and baseball team for years so we knew each other. And we were just talking in the weight room, about school, sport and videogames, normal stuff. He doesn't act gay in anyway, so I usally forget that he even is. So I got my shirt off lifting weights while werw talking. And after a while, i'm on the bench next to him and wer talking and laughing and suddenly he gets on his knees infront of me. I didn't think nothing of it but then he started undoing my belt. I was lile wtf and he jumped up and started apologizing saying he thought I was gay and shit. Which kinda annoyed me because kids, have bullied me about looking and acting gay since middle school. But him messing with my belt for like 2 seconds made me hard so I was like why not. He blew me and fucked me, and it was amazing! I've only had sex twice and it was ok but this was seriously amazing. The ass fucking kinda hurt but in the good way. But now i'm really confused cause I want more but the thought of me putting his dick in my mouth or touching it make me uncomfortable...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése